Jobs in Speech and Language TherapyEg Training Ltd is a forwards thinking Independent Speech and Language Therapy practice. We provide SLT services across the Midlands and internationally via in-person and teletherapy services. We are proud to provide innovative therapy approaches and solutions for our clients, who often have complex and diverse needs.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic speech and language therapist with experience or an interest in working with a paediatric or mixed caseload. The caseload will be very varied but will include working with children and young people with autism and other complex needs. Postgraduate dysphagia training is desirable but not essential.
We offer flexible working hours, this post is available on a full or part time basis. Salary will be dependent on experience. We will consider a newly qualified therapist for this post.
You will be working as part of an experienced and friendly team of skilled therapists, assistants and admin staff and will be based at our offices in DE12 7AJ. Your own car and driving licence are essential, as is a willingness to travel to see clients across the Midlands and beyond. As well as flexible working hours we also offer a pension and healthcare scheme, access to our large resource library and supervision and CPD opportunities.
The successful applicant will be keen to develop their skills across a varied caseload and have a desire to provide the best outcomes for our clients. You will have an understanding that communication means more than just speech and language and have confidence to find solutions that are not always "in the box."
We provide :
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Provision of laptop, mobile phone and sat-nav
- Access to a large library of books, therapy equipment and resources
- Support of a team of experienced therapists for supervision
- Access to formal and informal CPD opportunities
- Office base in the Midlands with therapy room and training room
- Friendly welcoming team including therapists, therapy assistants and administration staff
You provide :
- Drive to develop your skills in a varied and complex caseload.
- Satisfactory DBS check
- RCSLT and HCPC registration
- Own car and driving licence and willingness to travel to see clients across the Midlands and beyond
- Enthusiasm to help our clients and all those who interact with them
- Desire to provide the best outcomes to our clients
- Understanding that communication means more than just speech and language
- Confidence that the solution isn't always "in the box"