ARK Flat Textured Spoons (Single)
ARK's Flat Textured Spoons have a very thin profile - perfect for individuals who have limited lip control and/or difficulty removing food from the spoon. Use them to introduce texture to puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc. They're textured on one side and smooth on the other. Present the spoon textured side facing up to stimulate the upper lip, or textured side down to stimulate the lower lip and tongue. Use the end with lines for mild input, or the end with bumps for more input. Or start with the lines and eventually progress to the bumps for increasing tactile input.
- Proudly designed and made in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each spoon measures 6 inches long and .75" wide
- Colours may vary
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Works best with puréed foods like yogurt, applesauce, stage 1 baby foods, etc.
- Each spoon is rigid enough to hold, but still has some flex in case someone has a strong bite reflex (these spoons are more rigid than their bookmark 'cousins')
- They can also be used as tongue depressors
Price : £4.41 code 10400111
Add to order